Siobhan McAndrew Reno Gazette Journal Published 1:46 PM EDT Sep 21, 2018 Two Reno girls who lost their mom to cancer in January still haven’t benefited from more than $21,000 collected for them at fundraisers and on the website GoFundMe. It’s been more than seven months since Sarah Herndon, an outspoken advocate in the cancer community, died after a four-year battle with metastatic breast cancer. Family and friends say the single mom was devoted to daughters Holly and Hannah Ephrom, now 7 and 9. Herndon’s will left everything to her girls, including her house. She named her mother, Cathy Taylor, 63, as their guardian. MORE: The new normal on Mother’s Day without a daughter and mother But Herndon’s friends wanted to do more. Reno mother and business owner Micah Kraemer set up a GoFundMe page for Holly and Hannah. “Like any parent Sarah wants the best for these amazing girls, and as her friends we would like to raise as much money as possible to help with their care. Our goal is to assure Sarah that our community will not ignore her daughters, and that they will be well cared for after she passes,” the original post said. The post, put up days… Read full this story
- BofA: NYSE Margin Debt Is Generating A Sell Signal We Haven't Seen In Three Years
- Local family sells tamales to raise money for grandmother
- 'We would love to believe he met a girl': Mother of missing Belgian backpacker, 18, speaks out - as locals say disappearance is 'totally next level different'
- Oil has had a staggering slump – but we haven’t seen capitulation yet
- Big money investors haven't been this fired up about stocks since before the financial crisis
- American Airlines Agent Saved 2 Teen Girls From Alleged Sex-Trafficking Ring
- Women face 3 obstacles when it comes to building wealth — and they have little to do with money
- This is what I’m teaching my kids about money (that I learned the hard way)
- The Obama Foundation and GoFundMe have joined forces to empower girls
- GoFundMe now lets you pick a big cause–like education or health–to support
Reno girls haven't seen money from GoFundMe have 343 words, post on eu.rgj.com at August 23, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.