TICKETS are selling fast for this year’s Newbury Weekly News Best in Business Awards. Organisers are encouraging anyone who wants to attend the gala awards dinner at Newbury Racecourse on Friday, November 2, to book soon to avoid disappointment. The aim of the awards is to recognise and celebrate business success in West Berkshire and North Hampshire. There are nine categories this year, each sponsored by a local business. The winner of each category will go head-to-head to win the overall Best in Business 2018 award, sponsored by West Berkshire Brewery. The categories this year are: Awards co-ordinator John Hampson said: “Our teams of judges are now arranging their evaluation visits to the shortlisted companies over the summer and ticket sales for the gala evening have started strongly. “The event at the racecourse will be an excellent celebration of business in the area. “Over 300 people attend and enjoy a reception with drinks and canapés, a three-course dinner with wine, the presentation to category winners and the announcement of the 2018 Best Business of the Year. After that we have live dance music until midnight. “In the past it has been a night of networking, meeting friends, celebrating success and… Read full this story
- Air and rail tickets sell well after services resume
- Peter Thiel's Zero to One Might Be the Best Business Book I've Read
- It's not just the winners who stand to profit from business awards
- 'Hamilton' Presale Tickets Sell Out In Hours In SF - But Don't Give Up!
- Inside the Bay Area's Korean American cannabis dinner series, where tickets sell out fast
- Adele fans gutted as BST Hyde Park concert tickets sell out in minutes
- Best business gadgets and accessories of 2021
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 3
- Sustainability in a pandemic: the unsung business heroes of NZ
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 2
Tickets selling fast for Best in Business Awards have 295 words, post on www.newburytoday.co.uk at August 10, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.