By Aliye Cornish “Music is not mere entertainment, but rather one of the most powerful forces for good that we have. It makes us smile. It makes us weep. It brings us close to each other. We live in a world that all too often seems dominated by division … it has the power to unite us in beauty and in strength”.
- Brexit looming casts shadow over EU whistleblower protections
- With Brexit Looming, U.K. Looks Poised to Weaken Fisheries Policy
- 'Fastest fall in banking volumes for 28 years' as Brexit looms
- Dutch King & Queen set for UK state visit as Brexit looms
- Mood among UK consumers and firms gloomiest in months as Brexit looms
- Boris Johnson news: More than 50 Labour MPs 'ready to back new Brexit deal', amid fears PM ready to cut Northern Ireland loose
- Business patience ‘at breaking point’ over lack of Brexit clarity
- Editorial: The Brexit negotiations will push forward – but it won't be easy
- Airbus boss Tom Enders hits out at ‘clueless’ May on Brexit chaos
- Farage reveals EU’s ’fear’ but warns of secret Remainer plot to stop Brexit at finish line
As Brexit looms, musicians fear repercussions have 188 words, post on www.euronews.com at September 13, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.