Business 14 September 2018 comments Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.com/news/business-45516678 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Related TopicsBrexit The Bank of England’s governor has warned the cabinet that a chaotic no-deal Brexit could crash house prices and send another financial shock through the economy.Mark Carney met senior ministers on Thursday to discuss the risks of a disorderly exit from the EU.His worst-case scenario was that house prices could fall as much as 35% over three years, a source told the BBC.The warning echoes some of the Bank’s previous comments.The Bank of England routinely carries out “stress tests” to check whether the banking… Read full this story
- Brexit fury after Boris Johnson warned France against WW2-style ‘punishment beatings’
- Driving charge: Macron abusing Brexit to make expat pensioners pay £865 for French licence
- JPMorgan Issues Bitcoin Price Crash Warning After Sudden Bitcoin Sell-Off
- Property funds worth £10bn shut due to coronavirus chaos
- Kirstie Allsopp property warning: Location star says market is ‘troubling’ during filming
- Damian Collins: Britain’s Russian Inquiry Chief is a Hardline Remainer, Quoted Soros, Spread Govt Fake News Over Brexit
- Brexit: Action is needed! Fishing chiefs erupt as Norway and Faroe PLUNDER stocks
- Brexit LIVE: EU plot exposed - bloc will call UK's bluff before surprise legal attack
- Brexit: Do as we say or lose your US trade deal! Ireland gloats as Biden backs EU
- Is a UK house price crash coming and is now a good time to buy?
Brexit: Carney makes property crash warning have 339 words, post on www.bbc.com at September 14, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.