Elon Musk has escalated his baseless attack on a British diver who helped rescue children from a cave in Thailand, calling him a “child rapist” in an email to a journalist. It comes after the Tesla and SpaceX boss branded Vernon Unsworth a “pedo” in an extraordinary Twitter tirade that sparked a huge backlash earlier this year. The billionaire business magnate, who had unsuccessfully attempted to assist the rescue of a Thai football team from the cave, had apologised for his comments. But two new emails from Mr Musk published by BuzzFeed show how he launched new claims against Mr Unsworth without providing evidence to support the allegations. He called Mr Unsworth a “single white guy from England who’s been travelling to or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years”, alleging that he had moved to Chiang Rai “for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time”. In an earlier message to a BuzzFeed reporter, he wrote: “I suggest that you call people you know in Thailand, find out what’s actually going on and stop defending child rapists, you f****** a******,” Musk wrote in the first message. Following the latest remarks, Mr Unsworth’s lawyer said the SpaceX… Read full this story
- Holy haute couture: Divine designs grace red carpet at Met Gala
- Unai Emery excited by new era at Arsenal
- Kenya: New Evidence of Early Man Found at Panga Ya Saidi in Kilifi
- Andrew Wakefield: How a disgraced UK doctor has remade himself in anti-vaxxer Trump’s America
- Uganda: New Masculinities
- Indian city bans children from walking alone after seven children are mauled to death by stray dogs in a month
- Kenya dam bursts: At least 27 killed as hundreds forced to flee devastating flooding
- Uganda: 'We Don't Need Men'
- Transgender woman 'raped at men's prison' hours after judge blocked move
- Mormons to cut nearly century-old tie with Boy Scouts, a week after decision to drop 'boy' from name
Elon Musk brands cave diver 'child rapist' in fresh baseless attack have 314 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at September 4, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.