The Times, however, citing sources who described his comments, said Rosenstein was serious about the idea and followed up suggesting Federal Bureau of Investigation officials interviewing to be Federal Bureau of Investigation director secretly record Trump.Rosenstein did not name any names or mention the effort by some members of the House Freedom Caucus to fire the deputy attorney general.Officials revealed that the leaked created a cloud of uncertainty in the White House.A Justice Department spokesperson provided the newspaper with a statement from an unnamed official who was present at the meeting where Rosenstein proposed wearing a wire.He said: “The New York Time’s story is inaccurate and factual incorrect”.None of Rosenstein’s suggestions were implemented, as far as the sources speaking to the Times are aware.Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr held up the reports as evidence of disloyalty among the president’s entourage.Trump, who used Twitter earlier on Friday to cast doubt on Ford’s claim, preached optimism on Kavanaugh, saying “he was born for the United States supreme court” and reassuring the crowd that “it’s going to happen”.Republican Representative Jim Jordan, who has been among lawmakers most critical of the Russian Federation probe, said the new report doesn’t mean he and other conservatives… Read full this story
- Anonymous White House 'senior official' rips Trump in scathing New York Times op-ed
- Hillary Clinton Wants You to Play Pokemon Go, Trump Says He Has No Time
- Far Cry New Dawn features Donald Trump’s Space Force
- Did All the Lawyers Defending Trump's Census Citizenship Question Just Quit?
- The Secret World Updated Impressions
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein expecting to be fired: reports
- Trump may put off meeting Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, would 'prefer' him to stay
- Trump slammed for suggesting Aretha Franklin worked for him in tribute to Queen of Soul
- Ann Coulter thinks Jared Kushner wrote anonymous op-ed bashing Trump
- Trump order: Escalate biggest trade war threat since WWII. Stocks had started recovery, now what?
Rosenstein Proposed 'Secretly Recording Trump,' Invoking 25th Amendment — NY TIMES have 337 words, post on upbeacon.net at September 22, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.