UK Politics 13 September 2018 comments Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-45512152 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Related TopicsBrexit UK drivers may have to get an international driving permit if they want to drive in some European countries after a no-deal Brexit.The government says that after March 2019 “your driving licence may no longer be valid by itself” in the EU, in its latest no-deal planning papers. It also warns that Britons travelling to the EU may need to make sure their passports have six months left to run.International permits cost £5.50 and are available at some post offices. A previous report… Read full this story
- Footballer Reus gets licence after driving illegally for years
- Marco Reus finally gets his license, but not before paying €540,000 in driving fines
- Are you a 'domestic extremist'? How to ask if you are on police databases
- Daniel swaps school for racing at Monza
- Daniel Harper swaps school for racing at Monza
- I won't judge our season on one game: Mourinho
- Bizarre statements, reporters banned and fractious press conferences... how on earth did Ulster Rugby get so disconnected?
- David Cameron challenges China to be more open about cyber-security
- Boris Johnson's bid for snap election is CRUSHED: Corbyn chickens out of letting public go to the polls as MPs inflict humiliating defeat on PM hours after passing law to stop No Deal
- British ski instructor in landmark French trial
UK driving licence 'may not be valid in EU' have 326 words, post on www.bbc.com at September 13, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.