It is the morning of his wedding to Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown is racked with crippling self-doubt. “I love her more than anything,” he wails, before explaining with the expression of a confused child: “Nobody thinks I deserve her… and maybe I don’t.” Meanwhile, Whitney is snorting cocaine. “It’s because I’m nervous,” she tells lovelorn Bobby. When he walks in on the drug taking he looks appalled but kisses her forgivingly on the head and they head happily to the altar. Whether these fictional scenes of the stars’ 1992 wedding have any basis in reality, we will never know. But he certainly wants us to think so. They appear in two-part biopic The Bobby Brown Story, airing tonight and tomorrow night and produced by Brown. It follows events from the end of his band, New Edition, in 1985 to the present. But its insight into the Grammy-winner’s volatile relationship with late star Whitney is its biggest draw. And it seems Bobby, 49, sees this as his big chance to swing public opinion. Bobby has always been condemned as the bad boy who set the angel-voiced soul singer on her downward spiral. He was accused of abusing Whitney and getting… Read full this story
- From shy girl to superstar: Secrets of how Whitney Houston used The Bodyguard to launch herself to international fame
- When and how did Whitney Houston die, what were her biggest songs and what happened to her daughter?
- Interview: Craig Brown on glory days and World Cup woe v Costa Rica
- Who is Danniella Westbrook? Ex-EastEnders star who entered rehab for cocaine addiction and has suffered a miscarriage
- Southend boss Phil Brown fails to tame ex-Newcastle striker Nile Ranger despite promising start at Roots Hall
- Who are OZ akaThomas Gelardo and Jamie Lansburg? Here are CBB contestant Marissa Jade’s ‘gangster’ ex-lovers
- How old is Sarah Harding, when did the CBB winner and ex-boyfriend Chad Johnson split and is she friends with Cheryl Tweedy?
- It would be better for her children if ex-Spice Girl Mel B’s lurid split from Stephen Belafonte wasn’t so public
- Review of the year part 1: High achievers, community champions, controversial
- Who is Stephen Belafonte? Mel B’s soon-to-be ex-husband who she claims ‘beat her’ and ‘got the nanny pregnant’
Whitney Houston's bad boy ex Bobby Brown blames her for the drugs and abuse in his controversial new film have 372 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 13, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.