Video Activity around the Classic Team Lotus F1 racing cars at the 70th anniversary of Lotus event. Picture: DENISE BRADLEY Copyright: Archant 2018 Public birthday celebrations could become an annual occurrence for Norfolk car maker Lotus as it seeks views on its recent 70th anniversary event. A parade featuring road and race cars made by the company, a show of Lotus owners’ vehicles, and a display from a museum dedicated to legendary Lotus racing driver Jim Clark were among the highlights of the celebration at its Hethel headquarters on September 29.The event was attended by 7,500 people, including Lotus employees and their families. According to the company there were 1,370 Lotus cars on site, including examples of almost all its road cars from an early 1950s Mark Six to a current-day Evora GT430, and in total 699 cars took part in the final parade around its 2.2-mile test track. There were also seven Lotus 110 bikes on the track.Following the event’s positive reception, the iconic manufacturer – founded by engineering pioneer Colin Chapman – wants to gather feedback from those who attended to see if there is an appetite for an annual event at its factory.Lotus enthusiasts at the 70th… Read full this story
- Your Romantic Anniversary
- Food And A Celebration They Go Hand In Hand - The 50th Wedding Anniversary Party
- 7 Tips to Become a Celebrity in Your Target Market
- Who the Hell Wants to Live Like This?
- Adult Birthday Invitations For Surprise Adult Birthday Party Celebrations
- Marriage Lessons - A Golden-Anniversary Couple Share Their Wisdom
- Your Wedding Ceremony - The Importance of History in Celebrating Your Same-Sex Wedding Ceremony
- Jennifer Sterger - The 'Broadway Bombshell' Interview
- Festivals at the Beach - Ten Top Events For September, 2008
- Israel Says She Loves You to Beatles Paul McCartney
Did you attend Lotus’s 70th anniversary celebrations? The car maker wants your feedback have 287 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at October 4, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.