You've scoured the usual places: Tanjong Pagar Road, Delfi Orchard, ION Orchard's Jewellery Street. But you've yet to find The One – a bauble that makes your heart flutter. A rock so substantial, it makes your friends go positively green with envy. Who knew the search for an engagement ring could be so hard? And we haven’t even talked about wedding bands. This weekend, you might just get lucky. That's when the Singapore Jewellery and Gem Fair (SJGF) rolls into town at Marina Bay Sands (MBS). The four-day event, which opens on Friday (Oct 26), will showcase 150,000 pieces of jewellery from more than 200 exhibitors. There'll be everything from off-the-shelf designs you can say yes to, to bespoke creations that are worth the wait. READ: It’s not just diamonds – did you know your gold could be irresponsibly sourced? Among the highlights are pieces from Heritage Gems Fine Jewellery, Sara Taseer Fine Jewellery, SK Jewellery and An Order of Bling. If it's custom designs you're after, pay a visit to An Order of Bling, where you can create personalised pieces limited only by your imagination (and budget, of course). One particular couple who were ardent fans of Harry Potter commissioned a ring inspired by the Golden… Read full this story
- Paris Hilton Says She Won't Return Engagement Ring From Ex-Fiancé Chris Zylka Because It's 'Free'
- Man told to repay ex for engagement rings
- Man proposes to girlfriend after burying engagement ring, having her find it with metal detector
- NYPD officers find engagement ring after woman loses it down sewer grate
- Delta flight attendant loses engagement ring at airport days after Christmas Eve proposal
- Toni Braxton's missing ring
- Man raises engagement bar to absurd levels by proposing with 6 different rings
- Cops find ring in grate after engagement goes ‘horribly wrong’
- Frank, Barbara Sinatra auction includes 20-carat diamond ring
- Husband surprises wife with new wedding ring for 67th anniversary after she lost hers
Haven’t found the perfect engagement ring? Here's help from 200 jewellery exhibitors have 325 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at October 25, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.