Oct 03, 3:35 AM EDT Newsletter Signup BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury World By Vaishnavi Vaidyanathan 10/03/18 AT 2:03 AM “Indra-2018,” the tri-service joint military exercise between India and Russia, will be held from Nov. 18-28 in the Asian country, the representatives of Russia’s Eastern Military District and the Armed Forces of India said in a final preparatory training conference Tuesday.”The parties decided that the exercise will take place at the proving ground near Babin of Uttar Pradesh of the Republic of India from November 18 to 28 of the current year. About 250 servicemen of a motorized rifle unit from the Primorsky Territory are planned to be deployed from the Russian side,” the representatives said, according to Russian daily RIA.The military exercise was launched in 2003 as bilateral drill between the two countries to boost cooperation. However, in 2017, it was made into tri-services military exercise to involve all the three services of the Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) and was held at Vladivostok, Russia, in October last year.In the meantime, Russian President Vladimir Putin and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi will meet for bilateral talks Oct. 5. Putin’s top foreign policy aide Yury Ushakov said Tuesday the president will oversee… Read full this story
- 'I'm looking forward to it': The last comments of the 104-year-old scientist before his assisted death
- 'Maverick' John McCain still fighting political battles as senator with cancer 'says goodbye to friends'
- China should take aggressive trade measures 'to send chill up and down spine of Australia', says state-run newspaper
- NRA television host says media should stop 'glorifying killers' and calls for law to limit reporting
- China rages over US warships sailing near disputed islands, saying move 'seriously infringed' its sovereignty
- Storm Alberto: TV news anchor and cameraman killed by falling tree while covering extreme weather
India-Russia Joint Military Exercise Scheduled For November have 290 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at October 3, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.