What Car Should You Buy The experts at Jalopnik answer your car-buying questions. Pete spends most of the year on a boat, but when he is home he likes to drive fast and throw down some lap times. He is ready to swap his Corvette for something that can handle track days but doesn’t want the usual suspects. What car should he buy? (Welcome back to What Car Should You Buy? Where we give real people real advice about buying cars. Do you want us to help you find a car? Submit your story on our form.) Here is the scenario: I currently have a 335i that I use as my daily driver (when I’m home) and own two sports cars to have fun with at the track (and occasionally to wow a coworker). The unfortunate thing is I’m only in the U.S. for about 1.5 months at a time, maybe twice a year. What I am looking for is a new track car to replace my Corvette, which I plan on selling. I don’t mind having another dual-clutch car or a manual (the Corvette). I was originally planning on checking out the new M3 but don’t really want another… Read full this story
- How to Save Money on Cheap Car Insurance
- Car Insurance - How Can I Lower My Premiums
- Short Lesson On Handling Money For Young Kids
- The Easy Way to Buy a Car With Bad Credit
- What Household Budget Percentage Breakdown Is Typical?
- Your First Car In USA
- The Choice Between Electric or Nitro Powered RC Cars Can be Overwhelming!
- How To Make A Personal Budget, Track Your Expenses, And Save Money
- Learn How to Save Money Quickly
- If Time is Money, Then Money is Time, Too!
I’ve Got Serious Money to Spend on a Track Car but I Don’t Want the Typical Choices! What Should I Buy? have 288 words, post on jalopnik.com at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.