Oct 05, 6:42 AM EDT Newsletter Signup BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury World By Vaishnavi Vaidyanathan 10/05/18 AT 3:28 AM UPDATE: 5.40 a.m. EDT – Russian President Vladimir Putin and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi signed a deal for five S-400 missiles. Memorandum of Understandings were signed between the two nations in fields including railways, space and nuclear. In a joint press conference, Modi said “Russia has stood by India through time and has played a crucial role In India’s growth story.” He added that the two nations have taken some important steps to strengthen the relationship and are also committed to cooperating in the fight against terrorism.”Russia has committed full support to India’s first manned space mission Gaganyaan,” Modi added.Putin said Russia values its ties with India, and places the India relationship as a top priority. He added he has spoken to the Indian PM about the situation in Syria and also discussed the situation that “came as a result of action of U.S. to withdraw from Iran deal.”Original story:Russian President Vladimir Putin landed in New Delhi on Thursday for the annual India-Russia bilateral summit with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Signing a $5 billion deal to allow India procure S-400, Russia’s most… Read full this story
- U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin to visit India during his first visit abroad
- Chinese President Xi Jinping may visit India for BRICS summit
- Foreign Secretary visit: India, Russia to draw roadmap for expanding partnership
- Boris Johnson to visit India in April to counter China
- India's Foreign Secretary Harsh Vardhan Shringla to visit Russia next week
- India-US 2+2 ministerial dialogue to be held on October 27: All you need to know
- MARK ALMOND: What else can we expect from a leader so vain he named a vast stadium after himself?
- India to clear 45 investments from China, likely to include Great Wall, SAIC: Sources
- Why India's reset of its Russian relationship is important
- US senator urges Defence Secy to discuss human rights issues, Russian defece deal during India visit
Putin Visits India, S-400 Missile Deal Expected To Be Signed have 325 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at October 5, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.