Aside from Donald Glover, Alden Ehrenreich was the best casting choice in Solo: A Star Wars Story. But even a brilliant portrayal of young Han Solo can’t satisfy the most die-hard fans, for whom the smuggler pilot will always be Harrison Ford. The 76-year-old actor, however, was too busy lending his voice to animated pets and facing the backlash of yet another Indiana Jones project* to be Benjamin Button-ed back to his early 20s for the role. So instead, YouTuber Derpfakes used artificial intelligence to insert an A New Hope version of Ford into scenes from the 2018 film. “Using footage and still[s] of a pre-1977 Harrison Ford, I tried to make the most convincing young Solo I could, with the peak (in my opinion) being the final scene,” the video description said. This isn’t the first time someone replaced Ehrenreich’s face with Ford’s. Nor is it the first time Derpfakes swapped one mug for another: Their YouTube page is chock full of celeb switcharoos (including a ton of disturbing Nicolas Cage content). These so-called deepfake broadcasts—a portmanteau of “deep learning” and “fake”—rely on artificial intelligence to combine and superimpose existing images and videos onto source subjects. The concept made… Read full this story
- Harrison Ford gives new update on FIFTH Indiana Jones film
- Gemma Collins wants to look like Jennifer Lopez at 50
- ‘I spent £20k so I didn't look like Alan Carr anymore
- This man spent £20k because he 'looked like Alan Carr'
- What the Man City pre season tour squad should look like
- What does our future look like according to dystopian fiction?
- Five youngsters looking to star in Nations League finals
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Blade Runner and True Blood star Rutger Hauer dies at 75
- Red-haired Archie stars in US comic book
This Is What 'Solo' Would Have Looked Like Starring Young Harrison Ford have 296 words, post on www.geek.com at October 18, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.