Edward H. White Jr. has served as the executive director of the National Grid Foundation since being named to the position in June 2017. His responsibilities include serving as chief administrative officer, setting and managing the annual gifting and operating budgets, developing and implementing grant-making criteria, and creating brand strategies while working with nonprofit organizations to develop grant proposals. Prior to joining the foundation, White held several leadership roles at National Grid. He was vice president/U.S. program lead for National Grid’s internal “Shaping Our Future” strategic review and before that, he served as vice president of new energy solutions, a team focused on building the utility of the future through the development of new, energy-efficient products and services designed to meet the needs of customers, stakeholders and communities. He also led the team that developed the company’s largest distributed solar installation project and served as the U.S. lead on developing National Grid’s energy-management strategy. White’s career at National Grid spans 25 years. During that time, he has worked with several other teams, including electric operations, environmental and procurement, and he served as chief of staff to the president and CEO of the U.S. business. He earned his bachelor’s degree in… Read full this story
- In Louisiana's split-verdict rule, white supremacist roots maintain links to racist past
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Biden wins White House after clinching Pennsylvania, Nevada
- QAnon Goes to Washington
- Newt Gingrich tells Donald Trump and Senate Republicans to open 'investigations' into 'fraud' in states called for Joe Biden including Arizona echoing president's claims Democrats are 'stealing election'
- How Democratic failure to take the Senate could leave Biden a lame duck president and scuppers any chance of packing Supreme Court to undermine appointment of Amy Comey Barrett
- Britain reaches coronavirus 'tipping point': Cases TRIPLE in two weeks with 15,166 infections and 81 deaths as the government locks horns with Northern leaders over new restrictions to be announced tomorrow
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Joe Biden wins presidency, elected 46th U.S. president
- Alex Trebek, long-running 'Jeopardy!' host, dead at 80
- Louisiana isn't 'lifting all restrictions' in move to Phase 3, but here's what could change
- Steve McQueen: ‘Our Marlon Brandos are on building sites, or driving buses’
Five Questions With: Edward H. White Jr. have 364 words, post on pbn.com at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.