AI voice assistants are more capable than ever of helping consumers shop smart. That means your marketing efforts will have to shift priorities in a major way to capture their attention. To hear about actual voice chat use cases, how to leverage voice and bots right now and more, don’t miss this VB Live event! Register here for free. Ding dong, it soon may be time to start thinking of google as near-dead in the water. The day is coming where marketers will have to redirect the time, energy, and laser focus on search engine optimization, and the millions of dollars spent on buying keywords and relevant content, to voice interfaces. Consumers are increasingly attracted to the ease and simplicity of the AI-powered voice chat bot, and in turn, they’re getting smarter, and the field is getting crowded. According to Canalys, the number of smart speakers in use will come close to 100 million by the end of 2018 and the market will more than double again to hit 225 million units by 2020. But that’s not even counting the millions of devices consumers can download Alexa onto as both iOS and Android apps. Similarly, you can find Google Assistant… Read full this story
- Should Your Company Use Social Media Marketing ?
- Smart Hiring: Useful Tech Tools for Recruiting
- Smart Energy: Using IoT and AI to Reduce Waste, Boost Profits
- 10 Companies That Totally Rock Customer Service on Social Media
- Tips and Tricks to Using CRM for Customer Service
- Lutz on 35 mpg Future: Used trucks, dissatisfied customers
- Wisdom of the Crowd: More Companies Use it To Give Back
- Give Your Office an IoT Makeover With This Smart Tech
- Customer Service 2.0: Satisfying Customers in the Digital Age
- 5 Ways Customer Service Has Changed (And How to Adapt)
How smart companies use voice and bots to get and keep more customers have 286 words, post on venturebeat.com at November 13, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.