The Mall shopping centre in Maidstone is looking to create a new food court on the second floor.The Mall Ltd Partnership has applied to Maidstone council to use the space currently occupied by Chopstix, Card Factory, Card Market and House Mart to create a food court to sit alongside the existing McDonalds outlet and a KFC outlet due to open shortly.The changes will necessitate the construction of new two plant areas on the rooftop, with the machinery hidden behind metal louvred screens.The Mall said the extended food offering would increase footfall through the centre and so enhance the viability of the retail units. The retail units that are being moved will be re-accommodated in new units in the centre if they wish to stay.Subject to planning consent being received, the Mall expects the new food hub to be completed by mid-2019.Application number 18/505613 refers.
- New businesses open in central Pa.: Outdoor food court, e-commerce hub, more
- Fred's store closings 2019: Discount chain shuttering 159 stores
- Fred's store closings 2019: Discount chain closing 159 stores, 31 of them in Mississippi
- 50 best things to do in Indianapolis and around Indiana
- Van Aken District weighs next steps
Retail stores to make way for shopping centre food court have 190 words, post on www.kentonline.co.uk at November 12, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.