Advertisement Want to recreate the Gmail experience on your Mac desktop? You can do it quickly by installing the right email app.By the right app, we don’t mean any old macOS email client. We’re referring to the apps that mimic the web version of Gmail, such as the four we explore below.1. Go for GmailInstall Go for Gmail if you want to check Gmail from your Mac’s menu bar. You can click on the menu bar icon to toggle the app window, which lays out Gmail exactly as it appears online.You’ll also find a few additions, such as a full screen toolbar button and a mode-switcher button. The second button allows you to switch between the default Desktop mode and the Mobile mode. The latter displays your emails with a more compact layout. (Stick the app window to a corner of the screen for quick access.)In the Mobile mode, you won’t see the Gmail side panel that gives you access to mini versions of Google Calendar, Google Keep, and Google Tasks.The app settings give you a bit of control over the app’s behavior, appearance, and notifications. You can force the app to show up in the dock if you don’t… Read full this story
- Major developers opt out of Mac App Store ahead of Apple Silicon launch
- How to automatically update all your Mac apps
- Steam Link app now on the Mac App Store
- Mac mini vs. iMac vs. iMac Pro vs. Mac Pro: Which Apple desktops should you get?
- New and update Mac apps: Hidden macOS Catalina gems explained
- Five of the Best Mac Apps You Should Download in 2021
- WhatsApp Rolling Out QR Codes for Contacts, Dark Mode for Mac App, and More
- Everything you need to know to set up your new Mac
- How to get WhatsApp on Mac
- How to install apps on your Mac
4 Handy Mac Apps That Bring Gmail to Your Desktop have 312 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at December 20, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.