Hillary and Bill Clinton met in 1971 and have been married since 1975. In 1976, Bill was elected to his first government official position in Arkansas with Hillary by his side. In 1992, Bill was elected 42nd President of the United States and Hillary became First Lady. Bill admitted to having an inappropriate relationship with Monica Lewinsky in 1998. Hillary ran for president in 2016 but lost to Donald Trump. Hillary released her third memoir, “What Happened,” in September of 2017 in which she called Bill her “greatest champion.” Hillary and Bill Clinton are arguably one of the most well-known couples in the public eye. The two have been together for nearly 50 years, and have been involved in the political sphere for about as long, both on a state and national scale. From major campaign wins to the growth of their family – here is a complete timeline of their relationship. 1971: They met at Yale University Library. The future President and First Lady of the United States met in 1971 while studying together at Yale Law School, with their official meet happening at the library. At the 2016 Democratic National Convention, Bill shared the story of how he… Read full this story
- In ‘Hillary,’ Clinton candidly surveys her ups and downs
- Everything You'll Learn from Hulu's Revealing New Hillary Clinton Documentary
- Hillary Clinton takes a dig at Melania and does a SHOT on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live to promote Hulu doc - but isn't questioned about Bill's admission that he had oral sex with Monica Lewinsky to 'manage my anxieties'
- Hillary Clinton on her candid Hulu docuseries: 'I'd never done anything like this before'
- Saul Alinsky Secretly Controls Hillary Clinton, Too
- 5 Key Takeaways From Hulu’s New Hillary Clinton Docuseries
- Hillary Clinton says Bill is ‘a romantic’ who often buys her flowers after he describes Lewinsky affair as therapy
- Hillary Clinton And The Limits Of Mainstream Media Feminism
- The New Hillary Clinton Documentary Is Stuck In An Old Echo Chamber
- Feedback: Hillary Clinton criticism of Bernie Sanders sharply divides readers
Hillary and Bill Clinton have been in the public eye since the '70s — here's a complete timeline of their relationship have 324 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at December 14, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.