1st Test Day 1: Cheteshwar Pujara scored his 16th Test ton against Australia in Adelaide. © AFP Cheteshwar Pujara struck a fighting Test century, his 16th, to take India to 250/9 at stumps on Day 1 at the Adelaide Oval on Thursday. Virat Kohli won the toss and opted to bat on a batting-friendly wicket but that deicison did not go in favour of the visitors as the Australian pace unit wreaked havoc in the first session of the opening day. KL Rahul, Murali Vijay, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane were the batsmen who took the long walk back after playing poor shots against the Australian pace trio of Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc and Pat Cummins. While the first session belonged to the hosts, the visitors fought back with crucial partnerships in the second session to take India forward. However, India Rohit Sharma and Rishabh Pant just before the end of the second session. The third session of the day saw Cheteshwar Pujara defy the Australian bowling unit as he not only reached 5,000 Test runs but also scored his first century in Australia. With just one wicket remaining, the home team will aim to wrap up the Indian inning quickly on… Read full this story
- India vs West Indies, 2nd Test Day 2: Vihari in fray for maiden ton as India reach 336/7 at lunch
- India vs West Indies, 2nd Test: Jasprit Bumrah becomes third Indian to claim a hat-trick in Tests
- India vs West Indies: Rahkeem Cornwall creates unique record on Test debut
- Should the India vs Bangladesh T20I be shifted out of Delhi due to pollution?
- World Cup Semi-Final: Brendon McCullum, Kevin Pietersen Engage In Banter Over New Zealand's Projected Total Against India
- 1st Test, Day 3: BJ Watling Puts New Zealand In Strong Position In Galle
- England vs Australia 5th Test Day 4 Highlights, Ashes 2019: England Beat Australia By 135 Runs To Draw Series
- England Vs Australia 5th Test Day 2 Highlights Score, Ashes 2019: Advantage England After Archer's Five-Wicket Haul
- "Virat Kohli Was Unlucky," Says Shoaib Akhtar After India's Semi Final Exit
- SAT Practice Test: How and where to take free practice tests?
India vs Australia Highlights, 1st Test Day 1: Cheteshwar Pujara Hundred Takes India To 250/9 On Day 1 have 340 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at December 6, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.