Freddy Gray 15 December 2018 9:00 AM 15 December 2018 9:00 AM Share Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Email Whatsapp Washington, DC Donald Trump derangement syndrome works both ways. It makes the President’s enemies hate him so much they go insane. It also affects Trump’s allies and supporters, who love him so much that they have become demented. Among Republicans in Washington, you still have elitist Never Trumpers, who loathe him with a pathological fury. You also have a growing number of insider loyalists who revere him so intensely that they’ve gone blind. They are Ever Trumpers. Ever Trumpers are specialists in doublespeak. On the one hand, they talk about what a triumphant hero the President is. He never sleeps, they say, he spends every hour Making America Great Again and he’s draining the DC swamp. On the other, they insist that the ‘deep state’ is sabotaging Trump’s agenda, that his administration is stuck in the bureaucratic mud. Some of the subversion theories seem true. Trump’s former top economic adviser, Gary Cohn, reportedly stole letters from the President’s desk to ensure he didn’t break off trade deals. In September, the New York Times published that now infamous anonymous anti-Trump opinion editorial. The… Read full this story
- French President Emmanuel Macron sets out vision for EU
- Young Trump Voters Like These Are Key to a 2020 Victory
- Trump’s Not Richard Nixon. He’s Andrew Johnson.
- The Russia Hawk in the White House
- Tribes, teams and journalists
- Could this be Trump’s Chernobyl?
- Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam says she would ‘quit’ if she could
- St. Petersburg elections are not about Donald Trump
- Pope's Funeral Set For Friday
- POLITICO Playbook PM: Pelosi raps McConnell on guns
Meet the Ever Trumpers, the apostles who will never forsake the President have 277 words, post on www.spectator.co.uk at December 15, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.