When he was alive, President Ho Chi Minh always gave special attention to overseas Vietnamese and laid the basis for the formation of guidelines and policies of the Party and State for overseas Vietnamese for more than half a century.
In the cause of renovation of the country today, inheriting and developing the national unity ideology and implementing the teachings of Uncle Ho, the Party and the State have always considered overseas Vietnamese an integral part and a source of Vietnam. They are an important factor to contribute to strengthening the friendly cooperation between Vietnam and other countries, contributing to the successful implementation of the industrialization and modernization of the country.
At the flower offering ceremony, the leaders of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nghe An province and representatives of overseas Vietnamese from 23 countries and territories expressed their deep respect for President Ho Chi Minh’s great thought and beautiful life – genius leader of the Vietnamese revolution, hero of national liberation, and outstanding cultural celebrity. At the same time, the delegates also promised to tighten solidarity and strengthen national great unity to together build the homeland to be more developed./.BTA
- VietnamWood underway in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese Fine Art - Better Than Ever!
- A quiet Vietnamese visa run (part 2)
- Online Flowers -- Internet Business Blooming For Local Florists
- Flower Delivery - Express Your Emotions Even When You Can't
- Why Invest In Overseas Property?
- Flower Arranging - Moveable Decorations For Your Home
- Choosing a Good Flower Delivery Service
- Best Flower Delivery Companies
- New York Flower Shops