Top 5 / Top 10 18 // 23 Dec 2018, 17:33 IST SHARE With the latest PUBG Mobile update, the Vikendi snow map made its way onto mobile devices on 20 December 2018 while the matchmaking for the same went live on 21 December 2018.PUBG Map Vikendi is 6 km X 6 km, making it smaller than Erangel and Miramar but larger than Sanhok, designed to offer a balanced experienced between the two. The snow-covered map is truly stunning and is the best map available in the game so far.With a slew of new features, players must readjust their playstyle to adapt to the harsh weather conditions seen in Vikendi, and this article will outline a couple of tips one could follow to survive longer and eventually win the Battle Royale.#1 Get into good positions before taking the shotIn its early stages, it is reported that the SMGs are plenty in this map when compared other weapons present in the game. These weapons are great for close-quarter combat situations but often fall short at medium and long-distance firefights.Therefore, it is quintessential that you get into a good position before taking the first shot as it gives away your position…. Read full this story
- New Olympic challenge: Bike riding through London
- East Coast is hit with tornado and flood warnings: Nearly 1 million people in 14 states left without power as wind gusts down power lines, damage homes and cause huge delays at Newark
- Does it make sense for A&M to join SEC?
- Chelsea seeks world domination
- Cavs do what LeBron could not
- Cavs shock Celtics in 1st game without LeBron
- Millers make it look easy
PUBG Map Vikendi: 4 tips to survive in the new snow map have 259 words, post on www.sportskeeda.com at December 23, 2018. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.