Creating favourable conditions for logistics development After two years of implementing the Prime Minister’s Decision 200/QĐ-TTg on the action plan for improving the competitiveness and development of Vietnam’s logistics by 2025 the logistics industry in general and the capacity of logistics enterprises have made significant progress. According to the Vietnam Association of Logistics Service Enterprises (VLA), along with the GDP growth rate, industrial production value, export and import turnover or value of retail sales and consumer services, Vietnams’ logistics service has reached a relatively high growth rate over recent time, rising from 12% to 14%. In addition, logistics infrastructure has also been improved over the past two years. The number of logistics centres, distribution centres, dry ports and bonded warehouses are increasing and they are also being upgraded technically. Many logistics centres have applied information technology in goods management, tracking and origin tracing. Some centres are even fully automated. On the other hand, the number of schools, institutes and foundations participating in logistics training is increasing, the training programmes have been upgraded towards professionalism, in line with reality, meanwhile teaching staff has increased in number and improved in level. However, besides the achieved results, the development of the logistics industry… Read full this story
- Fox News Warns Staff of Guests Like Giuliani Spreading ‘Disinformation:’ Report
- Baton Rouge, New Orleans area Business Briefs for Feb. 9, 2020
- Tuesday briefing: Iowa farce as caucuses results delayed
- Visa curb: Full text of the media briefing by Mike Pompeo and Geoffrey Onyema
- Tesla up 20% after Panasonic posts first quarterly profit at battery business
- UPDATE 2-Panasonic posts 1st quarterly profit in U.S. battery business with Tesla
- Wednesday briefing: Ripping end to State of the Union
- Thursday briefing: Brexit 'sets back economy for decade'
- Ghosn - Seeds of Renault-Nissan crisis were sown by Macron's move
- Acadiana Business Briefs for Feb, 9, 2020
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 1/4 have 295 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at January 4, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.