SUNDAY SIREN — WAPO’S GREG MILLER: “Trump has concealed details of his face-to-face encounters with Putin from senior officials in administration”: “President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.“Trump did so after a meeting with Putin in 2017 in Hamburg that was also attended by then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. U.S. officials learned of Trump’s actions when a White House adviser and a senior State Department official sought information from the interpreter beyond a readout shared by Tillerson.“The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries. “As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. …… Read full this story
- Donald Trump vows to do 'spectacular things' for America
- Trump FBI Updates: DOJ kept search warrant vague to avoid revealing classified information
- Checks & Imbalances: Trump’s Attorney Wants Out, Fortenberry Lands Job
- Prosecutors Effectively Accuse Trump of Defrauding Voters. What Does It Mean?
- Republicans construct political shield for Trump over FBI search
- Why the Russian Military Brutalizes Ukraine
- What’s Behind Trump’s Private War With the Intelligence Community?
- Actor Jamie Foxx's rib-tickling impression of ex-US President Donald Trump cracks Snoop Dogg up. Check out here
- Trump, Pence in D.C. Updates: Trump says he "may just have" to run again
- Donald Trump Jr. at ‘My Son Hunter’ Panel: ‘At This Point Which One of Our Enemies Doesn’t Have a Hunter Biden Laptop?’
POLITICO Playbook: Trump on whether he’s worked for the Russians: ‘Most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked’ have 326 words, post on www.politico.com at January 13, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.