When English actress Lucy Boynton rocked a blunt blonde bob, blurred metallic shadow and spiky eyelashes to the Golden Globes earlier this month, beauty editors and enthusiasts the world over sat up and took note. Then on Sunday night, when the 25-year-old actress hit the SAG Awards red carpet wearing her eyeliner painted onto the crease of her eyes and across her in inner lower lids, she officially became a breakout beauty star of 2019. The Bohemian Rhapsody stars makeup look was created by London-based makeup artist Jo Baker, with whom Boynton has been working for about a year. The “goth punk” eye look was completed with lashings of mascara to, once again give a spidery effect. ”I love Lucy’s eyes so much,” Baker tells Allure. “She has the most magical natural lashes, so playing up her eyes is always my priority.” The rest of the look was kept simple with pale, luminescent skin and a pink lipstick that had been given an on-trend blurred effect. The whole look was created using Victoria’s Secret products. Boynton, who wore a gothic Erdem gown, completed the look by tying a black velvet ribbon – a Kate Middleton fave – in her choppy bob…. Read full this story
- How Some New Yorkers Found Bliss in the Blackout
- Duke low point showed RJ Barrett can handle New York spotlight
- ‘The Woman Looked at Me and Motioned to a Sweatshirt in Her Bag’
- ‘Although I Tried to Look Away, I Saw Him Gesture Toward Me’
- The 4 new bronzers that will keep you glowing all summer long
- Look — I'm Getting a BRAND-NEW Blog, Everyone!
- Dogs in Houston looking for their furr-ever homes
- Lucy Dacus Takes Center Stage in ACL Debut
- Ethiopian fossil reveals face for ancestor of famed ‘Lucy’
- 3.8-million-year-old fossil reveals face of Lucy's ancestors
This look just confirmed Lucy Boynton as our new beauty crush have 295 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at January 28, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.