Alicia Keys didn’t get the reaction she was hoping for on Tuesday as she told her sons the news she’ll be hosting this year’s Grammy Awards. In a video she shared on social media the songstress was seen entering her kitchen, where her boys were playing, to deliver the exciting news. ‘Um, I got some good news guys,’ Alicia, wearing an orange sweatsuit and colorful headscarf, said. What? In a new clip Alicia Keys tells her sons she will be hosting the 2109 Grammy Awards but doesn’t get the reaction she hopes for She then held out her arms as she declared, ‘Guess what, I am going to host the Grammys!’ Her exciting news was met with a long silence before her youngest Genesis, four, broke the silence with a squeal. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Emily Ratajkowski flaunts cleavage in red dress as she… Alicia Keys announces she will be hosting 2019 Grammy Awards… Gabrielle Union’s NBA hubby Dwyane Wade feeds newborn baby… Share this article Share Eldest son Egypt, eight, looked up at her perplexed as Alicia dropped her arms. ‘What’s the Grammys?’ Egypt is heard saying at the end of the clip which she captioned ‘Egy… Read full this story
- Richard Keys’ sister slams his ‘lying’ ex-wife for claiming she stood by cheating presenter during his heart op
- Live-stream; what time, channel; who is nominated
- Randy Scruggs, Grammy-winning guitarist and producer, dead at 64
- Nevada sheriff: Radio show host Art Bell dead at 72
- What you need to know about sports marketing in 2017 and beyond
- The Indian Blogger Awards – Jury Announced!
- Grammys, tequila and Travolta: a Gulf Coast love story
- Nigeria: Why Nigeria's Battle Over the Order of the 2019 Elections Matters
- West Michigan Woman announces 2018 Brilliance Award winners
- Haley makes it clear she will accept nothing less than to be Tillerson's equal
'What's the Grammys?': Alicia Keys' sons aren't impressed as she excitedly tells them she's hosting the 2019 award show have 300 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.