It took them a little more than a month. Since Democrats took control of the U.S. House of Representatives, and Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi reclaimed the gavel for the first time in nearly a decade, the Democrat Party has been riding high. President Donald Trump lost the first round of the battle with Democrats over his planned border wall, ending the longest government shutdown in history a few weeks ago–with no wall funding, despite a promise not to make such a concession.Pelosi, gloating, signed the three-week continuing resolution with eight different ceremonial pens and rubbed it in by framing herself as somehow equal to the president in terms of power–even though, constitutionally, practically, and by any other measure the legislative office of the Speaker of the House is inferior to the executive office of the President of the United States. Meanwhile, Democrats throughout the party have been launching their presidential primary campaigns–vying for the shot at a one-on-one battle with Trump in the November 2020 general election–in speeches, media tours, social media blitzes, and stunts filled with missives at the president and red political meat for the Democrat base. But the good times for Democrats have come to a screeching… Read full this story
- Borussia Dortmund adopt new definition of anti-Semitism — but what does it mean?
- Labour’s anti-Semitism woes
- Democrats Are Moving Fast on the Filibuster. Biden Isn’t Yet.
- BLM activists threaten unrest if Trump does not immediately 'concede' and stop his legal challenges as Biden moves closer to 270 electoral college votes
- 'Did nobody come to his birthday party when he was a kid?' Barack Obama mocks Donald Trump's 'superspreader' rallies as he campaigns with Joe Biden for the first time with two rallies in must-win Michigan
- The Left Isn’t Going Back to Brunch After Trump
- 6,500 scientists and medics sign anti-lockdown petition calling for 'focused protection' of vulnerable people from COVID so the young can build herd immunity
- Trump warns Biden's 'far-left supporters' may 'loot and rob' if they don't like election outcomes
- Republican Congressmen Are Pushing Anti-Antifa Bill
- Trump's family joins him on stage for freezing Wisconsin rally as he warns crowd the left will 'loot and rob when he beats the weak, fragile Biden'
Extremism, Scandals Rip Apart Democrat Party: Radicalism, Racism, Anti-Semitism, Sexism, Socialism Threaten Left’s Return to Power have 369 words, post on www.breitbart.com at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.