President Donald Trump speaks during a meeting with Chinese Vice Premier Liu He in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, Thursday, Jan. 31, 2019. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh) Welcome to Fox News First. Not signed up yet? Click here.Developing now, Friday, Feb. 1, 2019 TRUMP VOWS TO BUILD WALL, ADDRESSES 2020 RUMORS: In a wide-ranging interview with the New York Times, President Trump called the latest border wall talks among lawmakers a “waste of time” if Nancy Pelosi does not agree to funding the structure and blasted the House speaker for doing a “tremendous disservice to the country.” … “I’ve actually always gotten along with her, but now I don’t think I will anymore,” Trump told the Times. “I think she’s doing a tremendous disservice to the country. If she doesn’t approve the wall, the rest of it’s just a waste of money and time and energy because it’s desperately needed.” The president indicated he is still mulling bucking congressional approval and declaring a national emergency to get a border wall built. “I’ll continue to build the wall and we’ll get the wall finished,” he told the Times. “Now whether or not I declare a national emergency —… Read full this story
- Trump indicates shutdown could last ‘months or even years’
- Trump heads to U.S. border with Mexico to press case for wall
- The Latest: Trump administration looks to prevent pay freeze
- Trump not 'thrilled' with border deal but leaning toward it
- Breitbart News: What Trump Should Say in the State of the Union Address
- Trump squabbles with Democrats before SOTU speech
- Trump to speak about government shutdown
- Trump: Sanctions reinstated against Iran for 'WORLD PEACE'
- Trump says he may send 'Illegal Immigrants' to Dem districts
- Big shakeup at Fox 4: Meteorologist Mike Thompson, sports anchor Al Wallace leaving
FOX NEWS FIRST: Trump calls wall talks a 'waste of time'; Lib columnist warns Dems about 'Medicare for All' have 296 words, post on www.foxnews.com at February 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.