Truong Viet Dung, deputy director of the Hanoi’s Department of Planning and Investment, speaks to Hà Nội Mới (New Hà Nội) newspaper on what the city has done to become a leader in attracting foreign investment. Hanoi remains Vietnam’s most appealing destination for foreign investment Hanoi attracts investment for environment and consumption of agricultural products Worker at an assembly line of the South Korean-invested Synopex Viet Nam Co Ltd in the Quang Minh industrial park in Hanoi. — VNA/VNS Danh Lam In the first six months of 2019, Hanoi remained a leading locality in attracting foreign investment. What is Hanoi doing to attract foreign investors? Our investment and business environment has improved considerably. This is a driving force for the city to attract foreign investors. From early 2019 to June 20, Hanoi has attracted more than US$4.9 billion in foreign investment – accounting for 28.6 percent of the total foreign investment in the country. It is estimated that in the first six months of 2019, Hanoi was the top locality in the country in attracting foreign investment with a total sum of about US$5.3 billion. Some highlights could be mentioned including the $500 million multifunctional entertainment complex with a horse… Read full this story
- Amid skepticism, China fast-tracks foreign investment law to show goodwill to U.S.
- China's new foreign investment law may lead to good US jobs: Fmr. US Ambassador Gary Locke
- China Law Responds to U.S. Investment Demands. Critics Say It’s Not Enough.
- The Chinese investment boom in America is over
- La Scala, in Turnabout, Votes to Reject Saudi Investment
- Saudi Arabia's huge investment fund is setting up shop in London and New York
- Saudi Arabia makes new pitch for $400 billion investment
- Ex-NFL player Tiki Barber now invests in pot
- In failed Hanoi summit, a silver lining: The drama phase is over
- 'Sometimes you have to walk': Trump leaves Hanoi with no deal
Hanoi ranks top in attracting foreign investment have 316 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.