Andrea Leadsom leaves her London home today after an explosive row in cabinet with her remainer colleagues after the PM agreed to a vote to delay Brexit Theresa May’s warring Cabinet came to verbal blows over Brexit and senior Tory Andrea Leadsom ‘went off like a firework’ before accusing her remainer rivals of ‘appalling and disloyal’ behaviour, MailOnline can reveal today. The Prime Minister was forced to step in to quell the row between factional ministers after she bowed to a rebellion by Amber Rudd, David Gauke and Claire Perry who threatened to quit unless she took no deal off the table. Mrs May also agreed to a vote to delay the Brexit date beyond March 29 if her own deal fails to get through Parliament on March 12 – sparking a vicious row between her own ministers yesterday. One insider said Andrea Leadsom ‘went off like a firework’ and ‘could barely conceal her anger’ towards the remainer cabal. Mrs Leadsom, Leader of the Commons and an arch-Brexiteer, said she was dismayed by the ‘disgraceful’ decision of fellow ministers to go public with their concerns about no deal. One source claimed that an exasperated Claire Perry then leaned back in her chair and muttered:… Read full this story
- Cabinet rebel Priti Patel says David Cameron's EU deal could be 'ripped up by EU judges' - at the same time as the PM was telling MPs it was 'legally binding'
- Jeremy Corbyn 'does not have the numbers' to become stand-in prime minister says Jo Swinson as Remainer alliance FAILS to agree how to ramp up the pressure on Boris Johnson ahead of Brexit deadline
- Nigel Farage has given Boris a big leg-up – but his Brexit candidates could mean Tories fall at the Red Wall
- Boris Johnson assembles team of Brexit true believers to take Britain out of the EU
- Brexit Guide: Where are we now – and how did we get here?
- Theresa May plunges into crisis Brexit talks as EU declares 'we will not renegotiate'
- General election LIVE: Nigel Farage 'outmanoeuvred' by Boris Johnson over Brexit U-turn
- Now Cameron turns nasty with savage attack on Boris: Simmering feud bursts into the open as PM accuses his rival of backing the Out campaign just to further his dream of getting the top job
- Boris Johnson warns Brussels that Britain cannot be 'held against its will' as Ireland mounts all-out bid to kill off his fledgling Brexit blueprint before it has even been formally tabled
- Boris Johnson's new spin doctor unmasked as former Tory-taunting Mirror Chicken
'Leadsom went off like a firework': Inside the seething Cabinet meeting where furious Tory Brexiteers slammed 'kamikaze' Remainer 'saboteurs' after May pulled a screeching U-turn to say Brexit CAN be delayed have 413 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.