Justin D. Hansen ends each podcast with the same sage advice for his listeners: “Go out and dispense some good today.”It’s a particularly fitting admonition given that the topic of the weekly show is PEZ dispensers, those handheld spring-loaded candy dispensers topped with the heads of cartoon characters and other cultural icons.The Ogden man, who co-hosts “The PEZ Collection Podcast” with fellow collector Andrea Gage of Dos Palos, Calif., collects all things PEZ-related. He’s got everything from vintage 1950s-era PEZ dispensers to the very latest styles. He’s amassed boxes of the tiny brick-shaped candies that the dispensers eject. And he’s collected all sorts of other memorabilia like shirts and pajamas and posters — anything you can think of with the PEZ name on it.“PEZ is so just much fun,” Hansen admits. “Everybody’s got a story from having PEZ when they were younger.”Hansen’s own story begins two decades ago in Slaterville, where he started collecting PEZ while a student at Fremont High School. It began with a few “Garfield” PEZ dispensers (you know, the cat who loves lasagna and hates Mondays), and it just grew from there.“I’m like anybody,” Hansen said. “You’d pick up a few PEZ here and there, and… Read full this story
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Jason Mantzoukas Is Risen
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: The Newcomers Tackle Tyler Perry
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Bowen Yang the
- This Week in Comedy Podcasts: Margaret Cho’s
- Does Clubhouse Mean Bad Things for Podcasting?
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Chosen: Seasonal Challenges Guide (Week 9)
- Is Apple Finally Getting Into Original Podcasts?
- Destiny 2 Season Of The Chosen: Seasonal Challenges Guide (Week 8)
- Mike Tindall misses his podcast following the death of Prince Philip as co-host sends 'lots of love and hugs' at a 'very sad time'
- Are Podcast Producers Properly Valued?
Ogden man dispenses PEZ-related goodness through his weekly podcast have 307 words, post on www.standard.net at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.