EVERYONE TAKE A DEEP BREATH … TODAY’S going to be a doozy.THE MAIN EVENT THIS MORNING … MICHAEL COHEN, PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP’S former attorney and fixer, will testify this morning at 10 a.m. in 2154 Rayburn. THE PRESIDENT’S summit with North Korea’s strongman leader KIM JONG UN now threatens to be completely overshadowed by this House hearing. Today is one of those days that every single cable network is going to be fixated on Cohen’s testimony. IS HE A PERFECT witness? No, definitely not. He’s going to jail, in part, for lying to Congress. And the president’s allies will say that he worked for a man for a decade that he is now calling a liar, racist and criminal. Republicans are going to do their best to remind the public that his testimony reeks of opportunism as the man is on the brink of prison. But so few people have made it into Trump’s inner circle, and Cohen was in it for a decade. That’s why this is incredibly compelling. Now he’s going to prison with little else to lose, and a man with nothing to lose in a circumstance like this seems like he will have a lot to… Read full this story
- The latest fake news story from the discredited mainstream media: Trump’s SCOTUS pick is filling a “stolen seat”
- The White House isn't waiting any longer to try to bring down the ACA
- CMS actuary paints rosier picture of AHCA outcome than CBO
- A quick primer on healthcare in the 2016 presidential election
- BREAKING: Health Ranger threatened by left-wing media goons: “Destroy Alex Jones or we will destroy YOU”
- Al Gore wants $15 trillion dollars (yes, TRILLION) to fight imaginary climate change
- The MH Interview: Bill Maher
- NARCOTIC NATION: Should NJ sue Big Pharma over the rising opioid epidemic?
- CONFIRMED: Obama illegally spied on Americans… no one in the media calls for any investigation at all
- Why HP's Successful Turnaround Is Closer Than It Looks
POLITICO Playbook: Cohen poised to unload on Trump in only public hearing have 329 words, post on www.politico.com at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.