U.S. stock futures were little changed Wednesday morning following President Donald Trump’s State of the Union address, wherein the president reiterated a hardline stance on trade policy and again called for Congress to come to an agreement to provide funds for his proposed border wall.The S&P 500 (^GSPC) fell 0.1% or 2.73 points, as of 9:37 a.m. ET. The Dow (^DJI) ticked down 0.08%, or 19.51 points, while the Nasdaq (^IXIC) slipped 0.06%, or 4.21 points.Trump’s second State of the Union address Tuesday night provided few surprises for investors and primarily provided a platform for the president to restate his stances on U.S.-China trade, immigration policy and infrastructure.RELATED: Trump’s second annual State of the Union Address 35 PHOTOS Trump’s second annual State of the Union Address See Gallery Trump’s second annual State of the Union Address President Donald Trump arrives to deliver his State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster) President Donald Trump delivers his State of the Union address to a joint session of Congress on Capitol Hill in Washington, as Vice President Mike Pence and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., watch,… Read full this story
- US midterm elections LIVE – polls open as Donald Trump mocks the ‘very small’ size of Barack Obama’s crowd
- What to watch instead of Trump reading the State of the Union off a teleprompter
- Trump Authorizes Release of Ukraine Call Transcript
- Trump: New 10% Tariff on Chinese Imports Could Go Past 25%
- Trump’s 'America First' agenda on drug pricing could backfire around the world
- Impeachment move by Democrats an attack on American democracy: Donald Trump
- Trump is attending Davos this week. Here's why you should care.
- Why I, a politics nerd, will never watch a Trump State of the Union
- US Prefers A 'Big Deal' With China: Trump
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's swerves on economy, guns and migrants
Stocks open slightly lower after Trump's SOTU address have 319 words, post on www.aol.com at February 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.