We’ve only just passed the half-way point of Donald Trump’s first term as president, but there’s already a host of Democrats racing to stop him from winning a second. Bernie Sanders has thrown his hat into the ring once again, but most of the other candidates are relatively unknown outside the Washington DC bubble. The current group already contains a record number of women and looks set to be the most diverse ever. Here’s our rundown of all the candidates that have announced they are running and some others who could join them, including a few wildcards, with a take from the BBC’s Anthony Zurcher on each. Who will take on Trump in 2020? You can filter the list using the categories below. Those with ticks have confirmed they are running 38 candidates in total Elizabeth Warren 06/22/1949 Wall St critic Elizabeth Warren has been a favourite of the progressive left since she emerged on the political scene to push for tougher regulation of the financial sector after the 2008 economic crash. During her time in the US Senate she became known for her hard-nosed interrogations of Wall Street executives and as an outspoken critic of income inequality.That loyal base… Read full this story
- Donald Trump pardons corrupt ex-governor Rod Blagojevich in clemency spree
- Donald Trump's coronavirus response in the spotlight as Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders commit to naming a woman VP
- Nolte: Florida Poll Shows Trump Beating Biden, Bernie
- Donald Trump wins Republican nomination as Joe Biden sweeps Democratic contests marred by coronavirus fears
- Trump predicts Sanders will 'soon' drop out of Democratic primary contest
- Coronavirus's first political fatality: Sanders — too soon to tell for Trump
- Swalwell tweets about Trump more than any other 2020 candidate: analysis
- What If Trump Tried to Cancel the November Election?
- Virginia GOP delays convention to pick Trump as nominee
- McGovern Didn’t Lose in 1972 by Going Too Far Left. Neither Will 2020 Democrats.
US election 2020: Which Democrat will take on Trump in 2020? have 313 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at February 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.