It’s finally here. Almost.On Thursday afternoon, the Phillies will begin their 2019 campaign with a revamped roster and renewed hope. And, unlike last season when the team over-performed early before crashing back down to earth later in the season, these are high (and lasting) hopes. The Phillies, now armed with several All-Stars in the heart of their order and a Cy Young candidate at the top of their rotation, are hoping to make a big splash in 2019, one that ultimately leads them deep in the postseason. Of course, a lot can happen in 162 games, but if you believe the oddsmakers and prognosticators out there, the Phillies seem to have as good a chance as any to make the playoffs, and beyond that, perhaps make a run at the NL pennant and even the World Series.According to offshore oddsmakers BetOnline.ag, the Phillies are -130 (10/13) to make the playoffs and even money (1/1) to miss. Prior to their offseason spending spree, however, they were just +150 (3/2) to make the playoffs and -180 to miss them. Those odds are somewhat different compared to what Westgate Superbook is saying. As of March 25, they had the Phillies as even money to… Read full this story
- Nats favored over Cards to reach World Series
- England planning Italy training camps to prepare for 2019 World Cup
- Report: Gabe Kapler will not return as Phillies manager
- Gabe Kapler will not return as Phillies manager after two seasons
- Curt Schilling reportedly 'would love' to interview for Phillies manager position
- Yankees must clear mighty Astros obstacle to reach Series
- Ringrose is ready to seize his big chance with both hands
- Katie Price ditched from next series of Celebs Go Dating
- First look at Cheryl and Alesha Dixon as they strike a pose for new BBC show The Greatest Dancer
- Who is Laura Crane, when did the Love Island 2018 contestant suffer from bulimia, and has she split with Jack Fowler?
2019 World Series odds: Phillies' chances improving and bettors are showing the love have 310 words, post on www.phillyvoice.com at March 27, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.