Dyson launched the Cyclone V10 cordless vacuum in 2018 – it was so powerful that is convinced James Dyson to stop making corded ones. In 2019, though, the British company may just have outdone itself.Only a year after launching the V10, Dyson has announced the release of the latest iteration of its cordless stick vacuum. The Dyson V11 looks pretty much like its predecessor, but ups the cleaning ante with a better battery and more suction power than the Cyclone V10.The V11 clearly reveals Dyson’s capability to take innovation to new levels, leaving us to wonder what else the company could have up its proverbial sleeve.Powerful smart cleaningThe innovation begins with the new High Torque cleaner head that has the ability to sense different surfaces. The cleaner head is able to detect brush bar resistance up to 360 times a second. This is then communicated to the motor and battery microprocessors, resulting in changing suction power as the vacuum glides between hard floors and carpets, thus removing the need to change cleaner heads for different floor types.And while the motor is similar to that of the V10’s, the new V11 motor contains a triple diffuser to reduce sound and vibrations…. Read full this story
- Dyson, Bissell, and Shark cordless vacuums on sale for as little as $199
- The best Dyson deals and sales for March 2020: Vacuums and fans
- Brexiteer James Dyson accused of 'staggering hypocrisy' after moving HQ to Singapore
- 41 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Uniqlo to Dyson
- Could Dyson and Rolls Royce REALLY make ventilators to treat coronavirus victims? Experts warn converting production lines to build life-saving equipment will take 'many months’
- How Hiring a Superstar Wrecked New York City Opera
- Drowning in housework? Eufy and Roomba robot vacuums on sale as cheap as $149
- Land of opportunity – and fear – along route of Nicaragua’s giant new canal
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons review - a magical vivarium, and one of Nintendo's best games yet
- Is Anybody Home at Ben Carson’s HUD?
Dyson's new V11 cordless vacuum sucks harder and lasts longer have 333 words, post on www.techradar.com at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.