Industry Briefs are provided as a free service to our readers. Company news information may be sent to [email protected] The submission deadline is one week before publication. ACCELERATORS • Applications are being accepted until March 13 for the spring cohort of RAMP, a product/startup accelerator for innovators using carbon fiber, advanced composites or 3D printing as key components in their product innovations. In partnership with Utah Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Initiative (UAMMI), Grow Utah and Davis County, RAMP will help companies rapidly accelerate your product innovation and startup. A 10-week mentoring and training course, RAMP is for startups, small businesses and product innovation teams across different growth stages and various market sectors, including outdoor recreation, sporting goods, medical devices, construction, aerospace and more. Companies receive financial support during the program and preferred consideration for follow-on funding from RAMP partners without giving up any equity. Details are at www.growutah.com/ramp. • Techstars, a startup accelerator that accepts less than 1 percent of applicants, has accepted Unbird, an Orem-based product management software startup, in its flagship Boulder, Colorado, location. Launched in early 2018 by co-founders Jeff Whitlock and Cameron Nuckols, Unbird simplifies customer feedback, helping digital product and marketing teams make better decisions… Read full this story
- WHO Marks One Year Since Declaring COVID-19 Emergency
- AstraZeneca, Oxford expects 'next generation' Covid-19 vaccine to tackle variants by autumn - executive
- UK 'past the peak' of Covid-19 wave, says England's medical officer
- USFDA gearing up for rapid review of potential Covid-19 booster shots
- Covid-19 vaccines may exacerbate inequalities in distribution: WHO
- What Will it Take to Make Covid-19 Vaccines Variant-Proof?
- India to supply 1.1 billion doses of Covid-19 vaccines to UNICEF
- Virus variants push nations to lock down and zip up borders
- COVID-19: CACOVID supplies FG oxygen to stem high death rate
- Telecoms: Matching industry stats with subscribers peace of mind
Industry Briefs 3-4-19 have 298 words, post on slenterprise.com at March 2, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.