Previous Next 1 of 5 Tesla unveiled a new battery-electric crossover named Model Y during a private event held at its Los Angeles design studio. Heavily based on the Model 3, the Y is a smaller, more affordable alternative to the Model X that will likely become the California-based company's best-selling model. Buyers can reserve one today by sending Tesla a refundable $2,500 deposit; the first deliveries are tentatively scheduled to take place in 2020. The Model Y doesn't stray far from Tesla's current design language. When viewed from the front, it borrows many styling cues like swept-back LED headlights from the Model 3 . It's not equipped with the X's trick "falcon" rear doors because Tesla has gone to great lengths to make its smaller cars simpler — and consequently cheaper to build — than its bigger models. Its arched roof line is reminiscent of the Model X 's, and it flows into a rear end with an integrated spoiler. It looks like a bigger Model 3 with a hatch, which is exactly what it was designed as. Both cars have a 0.23 drag coefficient, and that's not the only area in which they overlap . The 3's high-tech,… Read full this story
- Tesla Model 3 AWD Long Range joins Australian line-up
- Tesla Model Y vs. Polestar 2, I-Pace, E-Tron and Mercedes EQC: How do they stack up?
- Tesla Model 3 Taxi Service Wants You To Be The Driver First
- Polestar 2 vs. Tesla Model 3 vs. Jaguar I-Pace vs. Mercedes EQC: How do they stack up?
- Tesla Model Y SUV Debuts March 14: Here’s What We Know So Far
- Tesla Model Y SUV to be revealed on March 14
- Tesla Model Y SUV to be unveiled March 14th
- Nissan Leaf EV First to Pass 400,000 Sales, but Tesla Model 3 Topped 2018
- Surprise: The $35,000 Tesla Model 3 That’s Finally Shipping? Not Any More
- Tesla Model Y crossover SUV unveiled
New 2020 Tesla Model Y SUV Price, Specs, and Range | Digital Trends have 311 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.