Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-CortezAlexandria Ocasio-CortezTrump rally crowd hits Ocasio-Cortez with ‘AOC sucks’ chant in Michigan Warren, Ocasio-Cortez, tweet about lunch together Ocasio-Cortez blasts DeVos for saying she ‘loves’ the Special Olympics MORE hurts the Democratic Party more than she helps it, according to a Hill-HarrisX poll released Friday that also found many voters are undecided when it comes to the first-term New York Democrat. In the survey, 25 percent of respondents said the self-described “democratic socialist” was good for her party, and 35 percent said she was bad for it. Forty percent said they had no opinion. Among Democratic voters with an opinion about Ocasio-Cortez, 83 percent said she was good for their party. Eighty-seven percent of Republicans said she was bad for Democrats. While almost half of independent voters had no opinion on the matter, 72 percent of those who did said Ocasio-Cortez is bad for the Democratic Party. Twenty eight percent said she was good for Democrats. GOP-leaning respondents were much more likely than independents and Democrats to have an opinion of Ocasio-Cortez. Only 28 percent of Republican respondents said they had no opinion of her, compared to 42 percent of Democrats and 48 percent of independents who said the same. Ocasio-Cortez has been mentioned… Read full this story
- US can afford ‘unlimited war’ but not Medicare for all, says Ocasio-Cortez
- Puerto Rico is 'still a US colony’ and deserves self-determination, says Ocasio-Cortez
- Did Obama really ‘snub’ Ocasio-Cortez and does it signal a split in the Democratic Party?
- Ocasio-Cortez v Ben Shapiro: Dem candidate refuses ‘catcalling’ debate offer
- Boston the latest upset as progressive wave sweeps Democratic party
- Barack Obama backs Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in latest round of endorsements
- Corporate-Backed Democrats ‘Don’t Live on the Same Planet’ As Voters
- Democrats rise in the polls amid Brett Kavanaugh scandal
- 2020 Sunday Trail Markers: Can a Democratic gov survive in Louisiana?
- NY Democratic candidate for governor targeted by own party with anti-Semitism mailer
Poll: Americans say Ocasio-Cortez does more harm than good to Democratic Party have 308 words, post on thehill.com at March 29, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.