By Jamie Jirak – March 22, 2019 05:05 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 The highly-antcpated Disney+ streaming service is coming later this year and one of the first shows that has people excited is Star Wars: The Mandalorian. The new series is being helmed by Jon Favreau and is set to star Pedro Pascal in the titular role. He will joined by actors Gina Carano, Carl Weathers, Giancarlo Esposito, Nick Nolte, and Werner Herzog. Favreau took to Instagram today to post a behind the scenes photo that is packed with content. The post includes a Mandalorian helmet that sports Iron Man’s colors, IG-88 on a screen, and Thor: Ragnarok director, Taika Waititi, who helmed one of the series’ episodes. Based on the photo, it appears Waititi could be voicing infamous bounty hunter, IG-88. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Jon Favreau (@jonfavreau) on Mar 21, 2019 at 4:43pm PDT Since there is no caption, nothing is confirmed, but we certainly appreciate the helmet decor. Considering Favreau directed Iron Man, the first film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it’s no surprise there are hints of easter eggs involving the iconic movie. There’s no telling if the helmet… Read full this story
- Jon Favreau wants new Star Wars Holiday Special for Disney+
- Bob Iger Acknowledges Disney Overused ‘Star Wars’ Too Quickly
- Jon Favreau set to reprise Happy Hogan role for upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming movie
- Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher dies aged 60 – four days after heart attack on flight from London to LA
- Idris Elba and Benedict Cumberbatch top list of actors Brit public want to see in the next Star Wars movies
- Game of Thrones star Liam Cunningham reveals he’s just as eager as fans are to find out how the series ends
- Legoland’s first ever Minifigure Trading Ambassador reveals the secrets behind the job
- Is comic book geek and X-Men star Olivia Munn every man’s fantasy?
- Hamleys reveal the must-have toys for this Christmas including the biggest Nerf gun EVER and a robot dog
- Meet Joe Alwyn, the rising Brit who starred as an Iraq war hero picked by Taylor Swift’s squad as pop superstar’s ‘perfect match’
Star Wars: Jon Favreau Reveals Iron Man-Themed Helmet Behind-the-Scenes of 'The Mandalorian' have 353 words, post on comicbook.com at March 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.