President Trump on Monday blasted Joe Biden as “another low I.Q. individual” as he taunted the former vice president for getting “tongue tied” about whether he will launch a 2020 White House bid. “Joe Biden got tongue tied over the weekend when he was unable to properly deliver a very simple line about his decision to run for President. Get used to it, another low I.Q. individual!” Trump tweeted Monday morning. BIDEN HINTS AT 2020 ANNOUNCEMENT ‘IN A FEW WEEKS,’ AS UNION ALLIES SHOW SUPPORT The president’s tweet came after Biden slipped on Saturday, seemingly suggesting he was officially in the running for the Democratic nomination for president—though he has yet to launch a campaign. “I know I get criticized,” Biden said during a speech in Delaware on Saturday. “I have the most progressive record of anybody running for the—anybody who would run.” Biden’s slip-up was met by applause and cheers from the audience. “I didn’t mean …” Biden said, laughing. “Of anybody who would run.” Also last week, Biden addressed the annual convention of the International Association for Fire Fighters (IAFF) union, and seemingly hinted that an announcement would come in several weeks. BIDEN ADVISERS QUIETLY LINING UP CAMPAIGN… Read full this story
- Billionaire Tom Steyer inches closer to 2020 White House bid
- Democrats openly flirt with 2020 White House bids
- Legions of Democrats drawing headlines just by eyeing the White House
- Ginsburg absence shakes court: White House makes preparations, coming weeks seen as key
- Donald Trump, a.k.a. ‘Individual 1,’ is seen as center of Mueller’s probe
- Senate defies White House on Saudi support in Yemen
- Federal workers, unions march on White House as first payday without paycheck approaches
- Russians interacted with at least 14 Trump associates during campaign, transition
- What the Democrats need to do to crush Trump in 2020
- FACT CHECK: Trump's changing stories in expanding probesYou may also be interested in...
Trump blasts Biden as 'low I.Q. individual' after 'tongue-tied' remarks on White House bid have 309 words, post on www.foxnews.com at March 18, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.