President Trump on Tuesday promoted a group called Jexodus, highlighting the argument that Jews should leave the Democratic Party as it becomes engulfed by anti-Semitism. I’ve been chronicling how leading Democrats have normalized anti-Semitism by laundering it as mere criticism of Israel even when it is not, and I would love a world in which Jewish Democrats took a stand. Taking a step back and looking at the issue as a dispassionate political analyst who is also quite familiar with the Jewish community, I don’t see that happening on a mass scale in 2020, for a number of reasons. Though I wouldn’t discount a longer-term shift in partisan loyalties. Just by way of background, in this case, Trump was reacting to a Fox and Friends appearance of Elizabeth Pipko, a former campaign staffer who is now a spokesperson for a group called Jexodus, which bills itself as an organization of millennials calling for Jews to leave the Democratic Party over its anti-Israel policies and tepid response to anti-Semitism in their own ranks. Trump tweeted: “’Jewish people are leaving the Democratic Party. We saw a lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse…. Read full this story
- OPINION: Rip Van Biden Is Learning About The Democratic Party of 2020
- Democratic Party Donors Still Salty at Kirsten Gillibrand for Helping Take Down Al Franken
- Georgia Democratic Party under investigation for "possible cyber crimes"
- Republican rival puts Georgia's Democratic Party under investigation for 'cyber crimes'
- Democratic Party not waiting til 2016 to hit Rand Paul
- Tom Perez Has State Democratic Officials Extremely Pissed Off at Him
- Don't Be Naive: Avoiding Calling Trump Supporters Racist Won't Convince Them to Vote for Democrats
- Washington Democrats to use results of presidential primary
- Blacks may save the Democrats from the lunatic left
- Why Trump Voters Stick With Him
Why a mass Jewish voter exodus from the Democratic Party is unlikely in 2020 have 302 words, post on www.washingtonexaminer.com at March 12, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.