How the Kim Dynasty Took Over North Korea | History
- published: 27 Apr 2018
- views: 891781
North Korea hasn’t always been under the totalitarian rule of the Kim regime. Foreign enablers and internal strife have completely reshaped the region over the last 100+ years, transforming a once-peaceful monarchy into the oppressive dictatorship we know today. #HistoryChannel Subscribe for more HISTORY: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=historychannel Newsletter: https://www.history.com/newsletter Website – http://www.history.com /posts Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/History Twitter – https://twitter.com/history HISTORY Topical Video Season 1 Whether you\’re looking for more on American Revolution battles, WWII generals, architectural wonders, secrets of the ancient world, U.S. presidents, Civil War leaders, famous explorers or the stories behind your favorite holidays. HISTORY;, now reaching more than 98 million homes, is the leading destination for award-winning original series and specials that connect viewers with history in an informative, immersive, and entertaining manner across all platforms. The network’s all-original programming slate features a roster of hit series, epic miniseries, and scripted event programming. Visit us at HISTORY.com for more info….
- Congratulations to Kim Jong-un on re-election as head of DPRK state panel
- Korea: Putin congratulates DPRK’s Kim on re-election as head of state panel
- North Korea Chooses a New 'Head of State,' Latest of Longest-Serving World Leaders to Leave
- North Carolina elections head says ballots handled illegally
- Defector: Kim Jong Un could be eyeing titular head-of-state position
- Longest-Serving World Leaders: As Protests Hit Algeria and Sudan, Where Else Have Heads of State Stayed in Power?
- Kim Re-Elected As State Affairs Commission Chair, N Korea Constitution Reviewed
- North Korean Vice Chairman Kim Yong Chol Heading to New York
- S Korean elected head of Interpol