Poor Joe Biden — he took a two-year snooze only to find upon awakening how the old Democratic party of 2012 no longer exists. In its place is a party of angry people, with anger awards going to women, African-Americans and Hispanics. While polling indicates Biden would beat President Trump in 2020, let’s remember the pushback from the other Democratic candidates has just begun. When the attacks come into full force, as they surely will, it will be like nothing Biden has ever experienced. Plus, there’s the fundraising question: did Biden postpone his campaign announcement beyond March 31 so he wouldn’t have to report a poor first-quarter fundraising effort?Although the public myth about Biden is focused on his Scranton, Pennsylvania roots, he moved to Delaware at about age 10. He attended a Catholic high school near Wilmington, received his undergraduate degree at the University of Delaware, and obtained a law degree from Syracuse University. He briefly worked for a Delaware law firm, entering politics in 1969, winning a seat on the New Castle County Council. In 1972 he ran and won his seat in the U.S. Senate, and was continuously re-elected for 36 years. However, only a few weeks after… Read full this story
- Finding an animating issue is Democrats' biggest 2020 challenge — not Trump
- Can Joe Biden Remind Democrats What They Saw in Him?
- Pew: Race Divides Democrat Party on Faith and Marriage
- Is Joe Biden the Democrats' Mitt Romney of 2020?
- Tech industry cash flows to Democrats despite 2020 scrutiny
- Opinion: In rushing to impeach, Democrats acted like impulsive holiday shoppers
- Van Drew on leaving Democratic party for GOP: 'I believe strongly in what I did'
- Rep. Jeff Van Drew Will Abandon The Democratic Party While The House Votes To Impeach President Donald Trump
- Sean Hannity: Trump impeachment a 'corrupt political stunt' that will 'stain' Democrats until 2020 'reckoning'
- Democrats in disarray: 2020 election at risk
OPINION: Rip Van Biden Is Learning About The Democratic Party of 2020 have 303 words, post on dailycaller.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.