April 11, 2019 – 18:26 BST Leanne Bayley From the Disney cafe and the Harry Potter zone, the genius fitting rooms and the Duck & Dry beauty salon, there’s a lot of reasons to be excited about the biggest Primark in the world. If you’ve ever been in a Primark you’ll know that it can be crazy, people everywhere, desperate to get their hands on the latest bargain must-have, well, that was nothin’ compared to the experience of being at Primark in Birmingham when it opened to the public at 10am on Thursday morning. There has been a LOT of talk about Primark Birmingham High Street, which spans five floors across 160,000 sq ft, and employs more than 1,000 people. HELLO! was lucky enough to get a sneak peek of the new superstore (which holds a Guinness World Record title for the World’s Largest Fashion Retail Store), and before the public (literally) ran around straight after the ribbon was cut. To say it’s mind-blowing would be an understatement – here are 17 reasons why the new store has to be seen to be believed.1. The Disney Café This is what everyone is losing their mind over, and when I watched… Read full this story
- Mindfulness: How Do You Conquer The Mind!
- Businesswoman says she would NEVER work with fat people because it shows a person has a 'troubled mind' and 'lacks self-control' - and argues phrases like 'big is beautiful' validate 'toxic and harmful behaviour patterns'
- Woman compares skirts from Primark and Pretty Little Thing and finds size 26 and 16 are exactly the same
- Stranger Things season 4: release date theories, plot, Hopper's return, and more
- Stacey Solomon shares easy sleep hack she swears by when she can’t drift off and it doesn’t cost a thing
- OPEC may extend crude output cut beyond July, prices to stay in tight range
- So much for the new rules! TfL hands out 30,000 free masks as one in five bus and Tube passengers try to ride without face-covering risking a £100 fine today
- Standup has thrived without subsidy but now comedy clubs need urgent support
- Love Island rich list – from Maura Higgins to Dani Dyer, the stars that bagged millions after leaving the villa
- Go wild in the aisles! Shops slash prices by up to 70% TODAY in bid to offload £15BILLION of unsold stock as most reopen for the first time since lockdown - and PM urges Britons to 'shop with confidence'
Primark Birmingham: 17 things that will blow. your. mind have 404 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.