Mark Phelan Detroit Free Press Published 9:00 AM EDT May 22, 2019 “You can complain about vanilla styling, but vanilla is the best-selling flavor of ice cream,” an exasperated auto executive once snapped at the 10th question about his midsize sedan’s unexciting appearance. He was right, but I’ll take chocolate any day. With dark chocolate chunks, if you’re bringing my dessert. Occasionally a little jalapeno, just to see if I’m paying attention. The ★★★ 2019 Honda Passport SUV is an overflowing scoop of the finest vanilla automaking, topped with sprinkles of driver assistance features, interior space and price competitors will struggle to match. Honda will sell every one of them that its plant in Lincoln, Alabama, can turn out. The Passport is the latest in a growing class of vehicles aimed at drivers who like the height, convenience and trendiness of an SUV, but can do without the parental connotations of three-row family haulers like Honda’s own Pilot, which not coincidentally rolls off the same assembly line as the Passport. Five-passenger midsize SUVs like the Passport — bigger than a five-seat Honda CR-V, not as big as the seven-seat Pilot — are the flavor of the month. Automakers expect to charge as… Read full this story
- The Honda E Production Version Looks Just As Good As The Prototype
- Why Pick A 2019 Hyundai Veloster N Over A Civic Type R, GTI or Mini Cooper S?
- Lexus brings luxury SUV, RX450hL, to India at Rs 99 lakh
- Electric Hummer Could Be Part of GM's Move Into EV Trucks, SUVs
- NVS admit card 2019 for PGT, TGT and other posts released @ navodaya.gov.in; check details here
- ‘It's my game to lose’: New passport for the e-sports gamer going the extra mile in quest for SEA Games gold
- UPSC Civil Services (Main) 2019 e-admit card released @ upsc.gov.in; download here
- Canada’s best new restaurants of 2019
- It's Going to Be a Lot Easier to Buy a 2019 Audi A6
- Texas Book Festival 2019:
Embracing the Journey
2019 Honda Passport SUV brings the steak, not much sizzle have 323 words, post on eu.freep.com at May 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.