Sarah K Wood Lafayette Daily Advertiser Published 11:00 AM EDT May 14, 2019 It’s no doubt our dinner tables would be pretty bland without Acadiana’s wide range of grocery stores and meat markets. Three new food markets are making a home in Lafayette and are set to open before Winter 2019. Here’s a look at the new brands: Natural Grocers Vitamin Cottage Natural Food Markets, Inc, based in Lakewood, Co. is set to open their grocery chain Natural Grocers in the La Marquise Building located at Parc Lafayette near River Ranch Development. Natural Grocers strictly sells 100 percent Organic produce within their stores and boasts shelves of pristine dietary products, non-GMO organic dried goods, non-GMO bulk items (including refrigerated nuts and seeds to maintain optimal freshness), responsibly raised meats and seafood, a plethora of vegan goods, and green beauty care that steers clear of scary chemicals. There is one important tip you need to remember before heading to Natural Grocers: Bring reusable grocery bags. Natural Grocers is a bagless grocer, meaning they have completely eliminated plastic and paper bags in their store. If you forget to bring your bags, no worries, they will package your grocery items in the boxes that their products are shipped in upon checkout. “Ten years ago on Earth Day we decided to eliminate disposable bags and… Read full this story
- Tractor Supply Co. won’t open this year in Hilo
- Why is Tiger Woods not playing at The Open this year, and when was the last time he played golf?
- This is what Disneyland looked like when it opened 60 years ago
- Moorhead railroad underpass won't open this year
- Stunning photos reveal the rock and roll past of Beatles hangout the Cavern Club, which opened 60 years ago today
- A glam Rosamund Pike hits the red carpet to open this year’s London Film Festival
- Cops re-open 34-year-old unsolved murder of hero soldier who died saving family from arson attack
- The Ashes 2017: England will face the Aussies in opener a year ago today and these are the men who should be in the middle
- New European ratings agency slated to open next year
- Longtime Colorado Springs gallery closes for personal reasons
Colorado Chain amongst 3 grocers to open in Lafayette this year have 362 words, post on eu.theadvertiser.com at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.