Timing is everything, and timing explains President Trump’s decision to finally pull the ripcord and open the Obama administration’s bag of dirty tricks. With his memo giving Attorney General Bill Barr the authority to declassify any documents related to the investigation of the 2016 campaign, Trump made good on a longstanding promise. Most important, his decision signaled that the War of Washington is entering a crucial new phase. The president is going nuclear. Democrats who thought control of the House gave them control of the agenda now will face stiff competition. Their expressions of outrage will seem tired next to the sensational revelations about the actions of Jim Comey, John Brennan and others. Based on what we already know, it is highly likely those revelations will prove the White House, FBI and CIA engineered the greatest scandal in American political history by unjustified spying on Trump and by trying to tip the election to Hillary Clinton. Predictably, Dems are furious at Trump’s decision, with many on the left launching personal attacks on Barr. He’s not getting Brett Kavan-augh-level smears yet, but give them time. Among the usual suspects, Rep. Adam Schiff called the president’s order “un-American.” That’s mighty rich, given… Read full this story
- Trump Makes Good On Promise to Nix Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Will the Darkness of Donald Trump Outshine the Light of Christians?
- GM's Slammed Again By Donald Trump Who Says EVs "Won't Work"
- Chris Christie’s wife gave Donald Trump some serious side-eye over his 'woman card' comments
- This video of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump not shaking hands at the debate could not be more awkward
- Russia’s Luring of Donald Trump Jr. Sounds Familiar
- Donald Trump Is Handling the GOP's Healthcare Meltdown as Ineptly as Possible
- Donald Trump's first 100 days as president
- Exclusive — Kevin McCarthy Details GOP Plan to Retake House Majority: 31 Democrats Sit in Districts Donald Trump Won
- Donald Trump Is Getting Played Like a Sucker by His Own Budget Guy
Donald Trump makes good on a promise but Dems cry ‘coverup’ have 324 words, post on nypost.com at May 26, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.