Follow these 10 tips for long, healthy life BelfastTelegraph.co.uk Many diseases associated with older age – cancer, heart disease, dementia – can take root in mid-life, note authors Annabel Streets and Susan Saunders, who have spent years researching the best, and easiest, ways to age more healthily. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/health/follow-these-10-tips-for-long-healthy-life-38085480.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/article38085478.ece/78eb7/AUTOCROP/h342/2019-05-07_lif_50145253_I3.JPG Email Many diseases associated with older age – cancer, heart disease, dementia – can take root in mid-life, note authors Annabel Streets and Susan Saunders, who have spent years researching the best, and easiest, ways to age more healthily. The friends shared their longevity discoveries on a blog called the Age-Well Project (www.agewellproject.com/blog), which led to a book of the same name that’s just been published. It details nearly 100 shortcuts to health in mid and later life, centring on four cornerstones of healthy ageing: regular exercise, healthy diet, continued mental engagement, and good sleep. Here, the authors share 10 of their healthy ageing shortcuts… 1. Enjoy coffee Coffee is rich in antioxidants, polyphenols and a recently identified compound called phenylindane, which may help fend off Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. The authors say the longest-living people drink between two and four cups a day, and it should be consumed without sugar… Read full this story
- How to live longer - the BEST diet to live a long life
- 'Lose 2st in 10 weeks!' Michael Mosley shares easy diet plan for 'rapid weight loss'
- How to relieve constipation - the 10 reasons why constipation could be FATAL
- Lose visceral fat: How to get rid of the dangerous belly fat - four steps to follow
- Fatty liver disease: The drink that slashes your risk of the life-shortening disease
- Top everyday goals that Brits set themselves - including moaning less and being nicer
- Citrus trees: how to grow, feed and harvest
- 'I've spent £150k on my pets - they eat luxury food and exercise on treadmills'
- William Shatner net worth: Huge amount actor made from Star Trek as he rockets into space
- Trump wanted 10,000 troops to quell protests
Follow these 10 tips for long, healthy life have 349 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at May 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Art News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.